We are asking the people of Ontario to urge our provincial government to prioritize schools as integral infrastructure so that school repairs get funded in the upcoming provincial budget. Together, we can send a strong message to Premier Wynne’s government by taking less than two minutes to do the following:
- Visit the Ontario Budget Talks website.
- Click the link in the upper right-hand corner that says, “Log in or Register”.
- Click the link that says “Create new account” and take 20 seconds to enter your personal information
- Open the email sent to you to confirm your account. Click on the link to log in, select a password and language setting, confirm your information, scroll down to bottom and click “Save”.
- Click link on upper left-hand side that says, “View all ideas”, which will take you to “Search terms”
- Search for, “Fund public schools as integral public infrastructure”.
- To support this idea, click the green “Thumbs Up” button.
- To comment on this idea, add comments in the section provided below the idea.
- Tweet using the hashtag #BudgetTalks